Last Updated: 05/6/12
1. YOUR INFORMATION
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or
e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Publisher Registration. We will require you to provide as part of your User Account certain Information, which may include, but not be limited to, your email address, country, name, company name, etc., and, in order to conduct fee-based transactions and other activities, your physical address, applicable payment data (e.g., payment account number), etc.
Features, Functions and Communications. The Site may provide you with access to certain Services which may be subject to Additional Terms, including, without limitation, notices, requirements and settings, which may require that you provide certain Information about yourself in order to personalize and/or allow you to use these Services. In addition, you may be presented with the opportunity to sign up to receive newsletters, email communications, or other communications from us in order for us to provide up-to-date information about the Services, and to publicize and promote certain content, products and services offered by us or our business partners.
Automatic Information Collection. We use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our websites. Our Services include features that automatically collect your Internet protocol (IP) address and Additional Information regarding your visits to the Site and use of the Services to assist us in keeping track of your preferences, create a more tailored user experience and better serve your particular interests and needs.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information for many purposes, including, without limitation, the following:
● Providing any services or products that you request or purchase through the Services;
● Provide technical or customer support;
● Marketing and promoting the Services, including promotions and other initiatives and activities;
● Contacting you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the Services;
● Manage your customer relationship;
● Sending you marketing and promotional e-mails and correspondence;
● Responding to your questions or other requests;
● Tailoring your experience with the Services and/or otherwise customizing what you see when you visit the Site or use the Services;
● Perform research and analysis to gauge use of or interest in products, services, or content offered on our websites or by third parties, and to develop new content, products, and services;
● Saving your User Account or other Personal Information (so you are not required to have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site or use the Services);
● Providing you with a website, products and services of enhanced value to you;
● For the prevention and detection of fraud or infringement of our or any third party's rights;
● Tracking your return visits to the Site and use of the Services;
● To comply with legal obligations or legal process; and
● For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide us with the Personal Information or which are reasonably necessary to provide the service requested.
● For research purposes, for marketing/promotional purposes and/or to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
● Accumulating and reporting aggregate, statistical information in connection with the Services and user activity;
● Determining which features and services of the Services users like best to help us operate the Services, enhance and improve the Services and display advertising and marketing information;
● Saving certain Additional Information for your ongoing use of the Services;
● For the uses described for "Personal Information" above; and
● For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide us with the Additional Information or which are reasonably necessary to provide the service requested.
General Disclosure. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. USER CHOICE, WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT AND ACCESS
While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we shall use reasonable endeavours to implement security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to Your Information. However, Future shall not be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this Website including any of Your Information.
9. POLICY CHANGES
Policy was last modified on the date indicated above and is effective
Copyright © 2012 Aplitap d.o.o.